I’m certain that so many of you will resonate on a spiritual (and very real) level when I say it seems to hard to keep to goals these days! I have been wanting to blog more for so long but just haven’t made or found the time. However, I want to give a quick rundown on what’s been happening in the months that have flown by.
If you would have asked me a year ago if I found myself where I am today, I would have so easily and quickly blurred out a big “Nope!” In the past year I have:
- Took a risk.
- Met my idol.
- Experienced heartbreak.
- Missed home, family, and friends beyond measure.
- Found an idea-turned-hobby-turned-passion.
- Met the love of my life.
- Gained another family.
- Got a puppy.
- Gained health.
and SO much more! It’s no joke when I say it’s been one heck of a year, and I’m sure those close to me could vouch! There are a small number of immediate goals I am aiming to reach, one being writing more. With that being said, I would like to kickstart that with 10 fun facts about me! Let’s get started, shall we?
- My favorite color palette is pastels!
- The one guaranteed thing to make me happy is Disney.
- I have never had coffee.
- My go-to snack is chips and salsa, and my go-to beverage is a smoothie.
- My favorite ice cream ever is Watermelon Ice from Baskin Robbins.
- Cruising is my #1 choice of travel/vacation.
- I don’t drink caffeinated beverages and haven’t since 2006.
- I know a bit of ASL (American Sign Language), which is also how I met my life partner.
- I’m a certified wedding planner.
- My favorite hobby is creating pins (check them out — Pintage).
How many of these did you know? Do you have any unique facts about yourself?